Traumatlogist, FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Every patient has a unique story, and every injury is different. Still, there are a few common themes in the questions we get from our patients. Here are the answers to a few of them.

What is a traumatologist?

Oct 16, 2019, 13:46 PM
Question : What is a traumatologist?
A traumatologist is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the treatment of both simple and complex fractures, as well as wounds and injuries caused by accidents or sudden violence. So whether you roll your ankle on your commute or get in a car accident, we're the ones who can help.
Related campus :
  • CU Anschutz
Related target Audience :
Tags :
Categories :