1. Increasing Understanding of Food Insecurity (IUFI): Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab-funded work, exploring ways to improve understandings of food insecurity and how to assist food insecure families, among education and medical practice staff.
2. Community Opioid Treatment Strategy (COTS) BCT: BCT looking at both MAT and stigma in the Roaring Fork Valley, started Oct 2020. (Jan ’21 update: working to schedule second half-day meeting with group to discuss stigma further.)
3. HPV Vaccination BCT: Test the efficacy of BCT for its ability to result in the development of effective strategies, products and implementation plans that increase adolescent vaccination in rural Western Colorado
4. SPUR: Suicide Prevention-Unified Research in Western Colorado: PCORI Eugene Washington Engagement Award: Bringing partners together to discuss youth suicide prevention priority topic area.
5. IMAGINE (Improving Messaging Around Gaps In Needs and rEferrals): SIREN/RWJF-funded, testing ways of introducing social determinants of health screening to patients, and their acceptance of assistance with resources.
6. COVID Resource Study: RWJF-funded through UCSF, rural patient surveying re: COVID affect on health, well-being, security, and economic standing, including whether they had access to care.