1. Native Governance Center. A Guide to Indigenous Land Acknowledgment https://nativegov.org/a-guide-to-indigenous-land-acknowledgment/.
2. LSPRIG. Know The Land: Territories Campaign [Available from: http://www.lspirg.org/knowtheland accessed March 2021.
3. Fitzsousa E, Anderson N, Reisman A. “This institution was never meant for me”: The Impact of Institutional Historical Portraiture on Medical Students. Journal of general internal medicine 2019;34(12):2738-39.
4. Chadha N, Lim B, Kane M, et al. Toward the Abolition of Biological Race in Medicine. UC Berkeley: Othering & Belonging Institute 2020;Retrieved from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/4gt3n0dd
5. Hofrichter R, Bhatia R. Tackling Health Inequities Through Public Health Practice: Theory To Action. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press 2010.
6. Ngozi Adichie C. The Danger of a Single Story. TEDGlobal 2009, 2009:https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_ngozi_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story.
7. Vyas DA, Eisenstein LG, Jones DS. Hidden in Plain Sight - Reconsidering the Use of Race Correction in Clinical Algorithms. N Engl J Med 2020;383(9):874-82. doi: 10.1056/NEJMms2004740 [published Online First: 2020/08/28]
8. Crenshaw K. The Urgency of Intersectionality. TEDWomen 2016, 2016:https://www.ted.com/talks/kimberle_crenshaw_the_urgency_of_intersectionality.
9. Chavez V. Cultural Humility: People, Principles and Practices., 2012:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSHLbS1V4w.
10. Tervalon M, Murray-García J. Cultural humility versus cultural competence: a critical distinction in defining physician training outcomes in multicultural education. J Health Care Poor Underserved 1998;9(2):117-25. doi: 10.1353/hpu.2010.0233 [published Online First: 1999/03/12]
11. University of Michigan. An Introduction to Content Warnings and Trigger Warnings. https://siteslsaumichedu/inclusive-teaching/an-introduction-to-content-warnings-and-trigger-warnings/ PDF available here: https://siteslsaumichedu/inclusive-teaching-sandbox/wp-content/uploads/sites/853/2021/02/An-Introduction-to-Content-Warnings-and-Trigger-Warnings-Draftpdf.
12. Diversity Best Practices. Research Report: Glossary of Terms for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion.
13. The IRIS Center. Examples of Presentation Accommodations https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/wp-content/uploads/modules/jj1/pdf/iris_pres_accomm_ex.pdf.