- Lack of access to mental and behavioral health services and high suicide incidence.
- Need for drug and alcohol abuse interventions and treatment options, as well as youth prevention.
- Lack of access to health care due to high cost of health services and insurance.
- Lack of quality, affordable housing.
- Need for affordable and high-quality child care.
Given these priority topics, our current work is focused on convening stakeholders around the high suicide incidence, as well as projects addressing mental health and social determinants of health.