Treatments for OCD and related disorders include:
(Treatment in the community or home determined on a case by case basis)
We treat OCD in the many ways it shows up. Some people often refer to some of these various types of symptoms with informal names such as:
- Sexual orientation OCD
- Harm OCD
- Pedophile OCD
- Contamination OCD
- Just Right OCD
- Hyper-Responsibility OCD
- Relationship OCD
- Hyperawareness OCD
- Phobias (including fear of vomiting, flying, driving, spiders, etc)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Skin picking disorder (dermatillomania)
- Hair pulling disorder (trichotillomania)
We are skilled at treating individuals with co-morbid disorders including:
- Tourette's Sydrome
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Our team will be sensitive of your cultural and religious background when developing a treatment plan. They will collaborate with you to determine your goals for treatment and will make recommendations on the best treatment to help you reach those goals.
The CU Anschutz OCD Program accepts many insurance plans, including Medicare and most Medicaid RAE's. Please call your insurance plan to verify our providers are in your insurance network. Ask about copays, deductible, and coinsurance so you are aware of what your out-of-pocket responsibility will be.
If we are not in-network or you choose not to use your insurance, our fees are as follows:
- Group therapy: $50
- Individual therapy with Emily Hemendinger, LCSW, MPH, CPH 60 min - $175; Additional appointment length will be billed in 15 minute increments at the rate of $40/quarter-hour
- Individual therapy with Stephanie Lehto, PsyD - 60 min - $200; Additional appointment length will be billed in 15 minute increments at the rate of $50/quarter-hour
- Individual therapy with Abby Norouzinia - 60 min - $200; Additional appointment length will be billed in 15 minute increments at the rate of $50/quarter-hour
- Please email or call to inquire about self-pay rates for appointments with Dr. Davis.
- Our social work faculty fellow/therapist, Anna Korbel cannot bill through insurance. Therapy with her is self-pay with a rate of $25 per session
Note: some insurance companies do not cover out-of-office treatment (e.g. in vivo exposures in the community). The above rates will apply if you are interested in this type of treatment, and it is not covered by your insurance.