Dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of children and adolescents by expanding the reach of evidence-based, family-focused mental health care. Keeping patients safe is our top priority. We're delivering thoughtful, high-quality care for kids who need it: both in person and through telehealth.
About Our Division Chair
Inpatient Psychiatric Services
We currently offer the following clinical care modalities, but not limited to:
• Partners for Children's Mental Health (PCMH) works to improve youth mental health services in Colorado by increasing capacity, access, and quality. Through collaboration with partners across the state, PCMH works to identify, scale, and sustain best practices that will help save lives and ensure that children Colorado receive excellent mental health treatment.
• Colorado Healthy Steps is an evidence-based program that places a child development specialist within a primary care team. This approach supports healthy development in babies and toddlers by promoting nurturing parenting behaviors.
• Our Children's Mental Health Speaker's Bureau works to educate the community about children's mental health through community seminars and through local, regional, and national media.
• The Colorado Pediatric Psychiatry Consultation and Access Program provides pediatric care providers with consultations by licensed child and adolescent psychiatrists, psychologists, and specialized community resource navigators.
• Project CLIMB (Consultation Liaison in Mental Health and Behavior) provides innovative, fully integrated mental health services in the pediatric primary care clinics at Children's Hospital Colorado. Members of the CLIMB team include licensed psychologists, psychiatrists, fellows and interns.