Bonding with your baby during the COVID-19 pandemic
Helping children and families cope with having a baby in the NICU during the COVID-19 pandemic
- NICU Helping Hands provides support and education services for NICU families.
- Graham’s Foundation helps support, guide, and educate families coping with premature birth.
- Hand to Hold helps families before, during, and after a NICU stay and infant loss by providing resources for the whole family and one-on-one mentoring from someone who has been there.
- NICU Parent Network is a network of organizations offering support to families of premature infants.
- Colorado Pregnancy and Newborn Loss Services provide comprehensive loss support and education to parents who have suffered a pregnancy loss, miscarriage, still birth, or early infant death.