Course Objectives & Accreditation
- To acquire or further develop an effective skill set to work in a team environment and provide optimal patient care in critical situations.
- To improve communication skills in complex clinical situations and rare life-threatening events.
- To enhance personal skills for effective situational awareness, assertiveness, and decision making in critical, life-threatening patient care situations.
- To identify personal areas of practice improvement that will directly impact patient care in the perioperative period.
- To develop or improve skills as a leader of the healthcare team to advance the culture of patient safety in your practice area or hospital.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Colorado School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
The target audience is MDs, CRNAs, AAs and anesthesia students.