DOM Junior Faculty Mentor Program (JUMP) – An integrated series of workshops designed to enhance the experience of junior faculty members who have recently begun or will soon start working with their first mentee by giving
them the skills needed to determine whether to mentor a project and how to achieve a "successful" outcome.
This program provides strategies and guidance to junior faculty and prepares them for the unique challenges they face when asked by students, residents and fellows to assume a mentoring role.
Questions or nomination/application?
Greg Austin, MD firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person session dates and times:
- Participants attend all three:
- Wednesday, Jan. 25, 1–5 p.m., AO1 Room 5101
- Wednesday, March 15, 2:30–4:30 p.m., AO1 Room 5101
- Wednesday, April 26, 2:30-4:30 p.m., AO1 Room 7000
- Individual Coaching Sessions in Spring 2023
Program overview/past cohorts: