Application Process and Important Dates
Thank you for your
interest in our combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Training
Program at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. Interviews were held November 1, 2019 through January 10, 2020.
All applications must be submitted
Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applicants must participate in the National Residency Match
Program (NRMP). The Med-Peds NRMP number is 1076700CO.
- Please do not mail, e-mail, or fax any
- If you are an international medical
graduate, you must apply to our program through an ECFMG office (see below).
ERAS application deadline is
November 30th. Applications are reviewed (via ERAS)
from September 15th through November 30th. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered, if
received after this date.
ERAS applications must include:
- Formal Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Transcripts with passing scores for Step
I and II (CK, CS) are required:
- Please submit transcript for Step II CK and CS as soon
as possible, ideally by end of December.
- All applicants must pass USMLE Step 1 on first
attempt, to be considered for an interview. Non-US medical school
applicants and osteopathic applicants must pass on first attempt and
submit USMLE Step 1 and 2 in order to be eligible:
- COMLEX scores are not accepted or considered
- Personal Statement
- A Dean's letter (MSPE) from your medical school
- 4 Letters of Recommendation (LOR):
- 1 LOR must be from the
Department of Internal Medicine – from the chairperson of the department
or the clerkship directo
- 1 LOR must be from the Department of Pediatrics –
from the chairperson of the department or the clerkship director.
- 2 LORs can be from other faculty who can speak to the
- A Med-Peds letter is not required