To make an appointment:
- Have your referring physician FAX your medical records, insurance information and demographic information to (720) 848-2106.
- Please allow 2 business days for processing of your paperwork.
- Then CALL (720) 848-2080 to schedule your appointment.
- Be sure to bring any MRI/CT scans, lab results, and pertinent medical records to your appointment.
- Please note that all Neuro-Oncology patients will be seen on the 2nd Floor of the University of Colorado Cancer Center. See map for details.
We accept all PPO/HMO/POS plans. Please call your insurance carrier to verify benefits and coverage at University of Colorado Hospital. Medicaid and CICP are accepted in available resident’s clinic only for a one-time consultation; wait list may
Interested in a clinical trial?
Brain Tumor Support Group
Learn more at: