New Patient Information
How do I become a patient at the Supportive and Neuro-Palliative Medicine Clinic?
- You will need to contact your current neurologist or primary care provider (PCP) for a referral to our clinic. If you have any questions regarding what qualifies as a referral or who may send one, please call our clinic at 720-848-2080 or 720-848-8761.
- Ask your referring physician’s office to fax the following information to our clinic at 720-848-2106.
- A completed referral form. Ensure that the referral specifies “Supportive and Neuro-Palliative Care Clinic”
- Recent medical records relevant to your illness
- Digital copies of your MRI or CT scans (if applicable)
- Once we have received all of your information, we will contact you to schedule an appointment. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please contact our clinic at 720-848-2080 and we will do our best to expedite the scheduling of your appointment.
- Please notify us at the time of scheduling if there is a need for medical interpreter services during your appointment.
Preparing for your appointment
- On the day of your appointment, please be sure to bring the items listed below. By doing this, it will help streamline your visit and allow your provider to more accurately evaluate you.
- A list of all medications and doses you are currently taking
- Any MRI or CT images you’ve had in the past two years
- Any relevant medical records or examinations your referring physicians office may not have sent us
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your appointment to allow sufficient time for parking and the check in process.
- When you arrive at your appointment, please take advantage of our clinic's free valet service. It is located at the entrance of the Outpatient Pavilion and makes your appointment only that much easier.
- Plan to spend 2.5 to 3 hours with us as we may have you meet several team members to provide you with comprehensive care. If you normally take any medications during the day, please bring them with you so you can take them at the appropriate time. You may want to bring a snack and beverage with you.
- As always, our staff is available to answer any questions you may have concerning your appointment. If you have a request for special arrangements, please contact us at 720-848-8761 and we will try our best to accommodate you.
We look forward to getting to know you!
If you wish to have your visit take place via telehealth and have a need for a device and or wifi access, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make the necessary arrangements.