Return Patient Information
To refill medications:
- Call your pharmacy and request a refill (they will contact us if needed)
- If you do not receive a response within 72 hours (excluding weekends/holidays) please go to myhealthconnection.uchealth.org
For URGENT concerns/questions:
- Call hospital operator and request to speak to the on-call Neurology Resident (during after hours)
- Email Dr. Vaughan or Julie Berk through myhealthconnection.uchealth.org.
For NON-URGENT concerns/questions:
- Please send a message through myhealthconnection.uchealth.org
- If you do not get a response within 72 hours (excluding weekends/holidays) please call 720-848-2080 and tell them: “I am a Neuro-Palliative Care patient and I would like to leave a message for Wendy Cernik, Palliative Care nurse…”
For a copy of your test results and/or recent clinic notes, you can also visit myhealthconnection.uchealth.org.
To make an appointment with one of our Neurology Palliative providers, please call 720-848-8761 or 720-848-2080.
If you wish to have your visit take place via telehealth and have a need for a device and or wifi access, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make the necessary arrangements.