The PTraC CRC supports federal or non-federal funded (multi-year, collaborative or individual) research projects, by providing experienced research coordinators to assist junior and established investigators with the conduct of a clinical research protocol. The PTraC research coordinators will help the investigator coordinate all activities across different departments needed to implement the protocol, including investigational drug services and clinical lab. The CRC will spearhead the development of new CLB – Divisional biorepositories.
Types of services provided by the CRC include:
- Coordinating pre-site selection or site initiation visits
- Assisting with study recruitment and screening
- Assisting with the informed consent process
- Scheduling and facilitating study visits
- Assisting with study procedures, drug administrations
- Assisting with data collection, data entry, and completion of Case Report Forms
- Assisting with sample collection, processing, storage, and shipment
- Assisting with processing research study billing/invoicing
- Facilitating study monitoring visits
- Coordinating study closeout visits
- Facilitating research file and data storage
Please contact Jake Atkins at Jake.Atkins@cuanschutz.edu if you need further assistance.