Biostatistics & Bioinformatics Core
The PTraC BBC will provide biostatistical and bioinformatics consultation in a dynamic, team-fashion approach, from inception, to data planning and sample size/power calculation, to data analysis. The BBC will prioritize grant submissions and NIH reports, though will support manuscript development. For manuscript development, we follow ICJME guidelines regarding authorship (authorship guidelines).
Types of services provided by the BBC include:
- Assisting with sample size and power calculations
- Assisting with clinical trial design
- Assisting with statistical and computational analysis plans for grant applications
- Assisting with data analysis, depending on the project, this will span from simple cross sectional analysis, to multi-level modeling, longitudinal and repeated measurements analysis, clustering analysis, etc.
- Assisting with writing protocols, statistical analysis plans (SAPs) for Investigational New Drug Applications (INDs) and the statistical section of the clinical study report (CSR) for New Drug Applications (NDAs) for regulatory purposes
- Providing general data management consultation
Please contact Vong Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.