After the successful completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Develop and implement a management plan for children with suspected sleep apnea using DISE
- Counsel patient regarding the relationship of hearing loss, cognitive decline and its potential prevention
- Develop new guidelines in patient care using cochlear implants in the unilateral deaf patient
- Identify the often presenting complaints of chemosensory changes in the upper airway induced by COVID
- Formulate plans for use of new systemic therapy in managing the patient with head and neck cancer
Addressing the needs of hearing health professionals, the Ultimate Colorado Midwinter Meeting offers two concurrent tracks. Attendees are encouraged to attend the sessions of their choice.