After the successful completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Implement a management plan for children presenting with a neck mass.
- Analyze the current consensus and clinical guidelines for the utilization of biologics for chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis (CRSwNP).
- Identify the relationship of hearing loss and its treatment with cognitive decline.
- Develop a rationale and technique for sentinel lymph node mapping for oral cancer.
- Measure hearing preservation during cochlear implantation.
Addressing the needs of hearing health professionals, the Ultimate Colorado Midwinter Meeting offers two concurrent tracks. Attendees are encouraged to attend the sessions of their choice.