Lung Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic
A true multidisciplinary approach to cancer treatment is what you will find when you seek care with our team at the University of Colorado. We combine the expertise of thoracic surgeons, medical oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, nurses, social
workers, and counselors to collaborate on your case from start to finish. Not every type of cancer or patient may have lung surgery as an option for treatment of their disease.
All of our providers have subspecialized in cancers of the lung and chest, which means they know the latest proven treatments and research.
Our Thoracic Oncology Team:
- Is internationally recognized for developing and setting new standards in the treatment of lung and related cancers
- Is nationally recognized as a center for second opinions on all aspects of lung cancer and thoracic cancer care
- Provides the most state-of-the-art care available for those diagnosed with lung cancer, mesothelioma, thymomas, thymic carcinomas, and other chest cancers
- Develops and provides access to the latest clinical trials for lung and chest cancers
- Has survival rates for advanced lung cancer that are up to 4 times higher than state and national averages
When you need expert care, call: