5 surveys should be entered in MedHub Self Evaluations Clinic Milestones Patient Survey by Third Trimester Due Date (see Roadmap). To start, you need two items: (1) Patient surveys (see the form like this) that your clinic collects from your patients, then your clinic director reviews and gives the surveys to you. (2) The MedHub evaluation notification for " Self Evaluation-Continuity Clinic Milestones-Patient Survey for Residents" that will be sent on your 2nd clinic month. Please complete entering 5 of them when you are at clinic. For questions please contact Erica.Mendoza@dhha.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you did not complete them by Third Trimester Due Date (see Roadmap), they will trigger a missed deadline.
Data format varies up to the clinic. Data must include one preventive measure and one CDM(chronic disease management). Upload the data sheet onto MedHub Portfolio: Label this as (Academic Year, Fall Performance Data) for example "20-21 Fall/Winter Performance Data " using Continuity Clinic Log option, twice a year (see Roadmap deadlines) MedHub Portfolio upload instruction >>
AY2020-2021 Clinic QI Participation for HTT residents:
All residents are required to have a Clinic Observation (CO). Interns will need to trigger the CO form from MedHub (*select the CO form) and request it from their clinic attending. If you have any questions, please contact your clinic director.
6. For Clinic Directors Use:
1. Clinic Performance Milestones (PDF)-- Three times a year, notifications will be sent right after their clinic month.
2. 360° Multisource Milestones (PDF) -- Once a year, a notification will be sent on 3/15.
3. Patient Survey Blank Form (PDF) -- Collect 5 of them and give them to your interns/residents.
4. Clinic Observation MedHub Form (PDF) -- Please remind your interns to trigger the form and complete it in MedHub.
6. Peer Teaching (not required) - Example evaluation Form (PDF)