Below is a list of eligibility criteria. Applicants must comply with these five areas
- MD or PhD in behavioral science, public health, nursing, pharmacy or related health sciences
- Able to devote 75% or greater FTE to research and career development activities
- US citizen or non-citizen national, or permanent resident at time of application
- Graduate level training in statistics, research methodology, and health services research preferred
- Interest in research career in learning health systems and pragmatic research methods preferred
The K12 program ends June 30, 2022.