The PSR – Biobanking Section provides services for the collection, processing, annotation, storage, and distribution of biospecimens for research use.
- Modular collection kits for biospecimen collection that allow for the standardized collection and specimen annotation from on and off-site locations
- Body fluid processing and aliquoting
- Surgical specimen procurement by specialized staff stationed in the pathology suite
- Tissue fixation and embedding
- Specimen archiving and inventory
- Tissue Microarray development and creation
- Distribution of specimen and associated data for research projects
- Provide remnant archival material from surgical pathology specimens for research projects
- Imaging and image analysis
- Management of specimen collection, processing, inventory, analysis of correlative biospecimens from Investigator-Initiated Trials and Clinical Trials
Please contact us to discuss your project; our services can be tailored to meet the needs of individual collections and research projects.
Pricing available upon request. Please contact BCF.firstname.lastname@example.org