|Diagnostic Autoantibody Request form:|
Diagnostic Autoantibody Request.pdf
Diagnostic Autoantibody Request.docx
Diagnostic HLA Request form:
Diagnostic HLA Request.pdf
Diagnostic HLA Request.docx
Directions for Sending Samples for Autoantibody Measurement
1. Please complete the request form. Make sure to include an address where the results should be sent.
2. A 3-cc tube (red-top or tiger-top) of blood should be drawn, allowed to clot, and centrifuged.
3. At least 250uL of serum should be transferred to a vial labeled with patient’s full name and the date of draw.
4. If the sample will be held longer than one day prior to shipping, freeze sample and ship on dry ice.
5. Samples cannot be tested if extremely hemolyzed or lipimic. No frozen whole blood samples.
6. Vial containing serum should be packaged with a cool pack or on dry ice (if frozen).
7. Send by overnight mail to:
Directions for Sending Samples for HLA Typing
The results of the test will be reported within 1-2 weeks.
1. Please complete the HLA testing request form. Make sure you include an address where the results should be sent.
2. A tube (purple top-EDTA or green top-Heparin) of at least 2mL blood should be drawn.
3. Sample should be packaged and shipped in compliance with UN3373 Category B regulations.
4. Store sample at 4oC prior to shipping.
5. If the sample will be held longer than one day prior to shipping, freeze sample and ship on dry ice.
6. Sample should be sent by overnight mail to:
Attn: Diagnostic HLA Sample
1775 Aurora Ct., M20-4201C
The results of the test will be reported within 2 weeks.
Location: Barbara Davis Center University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus 1775 Aurora Court, 4th floor, Room M20-4201E Aurora, CO 80045 Tel: 303-724-6809 Fax: 303-724-5811
RESULTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR COAGULATED SAMPLES.
Autoantibody/HLA contact personnel: Liping Yu, MD, Principal Investigator & Core Director Tel: 303-724-6808