Structural Biology Equipment
- The home source is composed of a Rigaku Micromax 007 high frequency microfocus X-ray generator, a VariMax high flux optic with adjustable divergence, an AFC11 4-axis goniometer, a Pilatus 200K 2D area detector, and an Oxford Cobra cryo-system. HKL-3000R is used for data collection and processing and is run on a Linux CentOS Dell Precision Workstation.
- Rigaku/MSC Crystallization Robotics include: Alchemist liquid handling robot for optimization screen production, Phoenix drop setting robot, and 2 Desktop Minstrel imaging units and a plate hotel that are all networked and integrated with Crystal trak software.
Spectrometers at CU Anschutz Medical Campus:
- Varian INOVA 500 MHz
- 5 mm triple resonance 1H/13C/15N probe - sensitivity of 850:1 (ETB)
- Varian INOVA 600 MHz
- 5mm triple resonance 1H/13C/15N cold probe - sensitivity > 4000:1 (ETB)
- Varian 900 MHz Direct Drive NMR system
- 5 mm triple resonance 1H/13C/15N cold probe with Z-axis gradient