Welcome to Genetics and Metabolism
The Department of Pediatrics Section of Genetics and Metabolism provides clinical services at Children's Hospital Colorado in
Aurora. The Department also offers educational programs and pursues clinical and basic research on numerous conditions.
- Prenatal, child and adult diagnosis, genetic testing, and counseling
- On-site inpatient consultations for metro-Denver hospital nurseries
- Specialty clinics for neuromuscular disorders, including Prader-Willi and Angelman Syndromes, skeletal dysplasia, neurofibromatosis, and inborn errors of metabolism
- Outreach clinics and telehealth services across a seven-state region
- Nationally-recognized biochemical, cytogenetic, and molecular genetic laboratory services