Individuals with autism spectrum disorders are needed for a research study to learn more about how exercise and social gaming affect brain responses.
- Have a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder without intellectual disability
- Be at least 13 years old
- Be capable of mild to moderate exercise
- Not have metal or electronic devices in their body
- Not be claustrophobic
- Will complete MRI Scans
- Will complete blood draws
- Will complete tests of cognitive abilities, such as memory and attention
- Will complete questionnaires about physical activity and emotions
- May be asked to participate in 10 weeks of exercise or social gaming
You will be compensated for your time.
Please contact our team for more information: MRIstudy@ucdenver.edu or 303-724-2817.
Principal Investigator: Jason Tregellas, PhD