Mission and Goals
• The Intermountain Transplant ID Society serves as a regional academic collaborative platform for Transplant ID specialists and trainees (adult, pediatrics) interested in pursuing Transplant ID.
• The society convenes to discuss challenging case-based conferences as related to the care of infections in Solid Organ Transplant, Hematopoietic Cell Transplant and CAR-T cell therapy recipients.
• Participating sites are invited to present on a rotational basis. Participating site lead(s) will select cases and presenters and will serve as the site resource for the presenters.
• Subjects of interest can include management, diagnostics, and treatment of infections in Transplant recipients.
• Novel therapeutics and emerging diseases are of specific interest.