GME Partnership for Quality and Safety Program
The GME Partnership for Quality and Safety Program, allows residency and fellowship programs to propose metrics that are meaningful and actionable by their residents. Residency and Fellowship programs must be willing to lead their residents in projects or efforts to achieve goals in defined metrics, in collaboration with our clinical partners. This option allows individual Residency and Fellowship programs to customize the quality or safety initiatives that their residents/fellows will address for each academic year.
Metrics selected will:
- Align with Hospital (DHMC, UCH or CHCO) and Departmental priorities for the next academic year
- Be relevant to residents’ practice and actionable by residents
- Program must be able to provide data reliably to GME on a regular basis for entire measurement period.
- Programs that have ≥ 3 FTE or trainees that spend ≥50% of their time at Denver Health Medical Center must include data from Denver Health.
- Residents and Fellows are encouraged to submit proposal for the CEPS- Small Grants Program. Application cycles open in January of each academic year.