The 1999 A. R. Martin Lecture
Department of Physiology and Biophysics
University of Colorado School of Medicine
The 5th Annual A. R. Martin Lecture was presented by
Dr. Markus Meister
- A.R. Martin Lecture: "Retinal Circuits and Visual Perception"
- Departmental Research Seminar: "The Neural Code of the Retina"
Four graduate students and postdocs presented their work at a Minisymposium. Pictured are (left to right):
- Dr. Geeta Sharma, Postdoctoral Fellow ("Novel nicotinic signaling in hippocampal astrocytes")
- Dr. David Richards, Postdoctoral Fellow ("Selective labeling of fast and slow recycling vesicle pools at the frog neuromuscular junction")
- Katharine Reese, Predoctoral Fellow ("The hunt for sodium channel significant others")
- (Dr. Meister)
- Janet He, Predoctoral Fellow ("Constraining the subunit order of rod cyclic nucleotide-gated channels reveals a diagonal arrangement of like subunits ")