Please note that additional things may come up during the course of screening that impact enrollment eligibility, which is ultimately up to the discretion of the study team.
You may be eligible for this study if you:
- are 18-75 years old
- are right handed (ambidextrous individuals are not accepted)
- are willing to participate in study procedures
You may not be eligible for this study if you have:
- History of facial fractures
- Complicated migraine headaches
- History of stroke, significant head trauma, brain tumor, major psychiatric illness, alcoholism, or cognitive impairment.
- Intolerance to bright light
- Use of major sedatives
- anatomical facial features that cause facial asymmetry
- Use of glasses with large lenses (with no other alternative, such as contacts).