Shared Content Block:
The 2021-22 admission cycle is closed. The 2022-23 admission cycle will open late spring 2022. The deadline for the CASPA and supplemental applications is September 1. The CASPA application needs to be complete (not verified) by September 1 to meet the deadline. CHA/PA has rolling admissions.
1. Verified CASPA application including three letters of recommendation.
2. CHA/PA Program supplemental application and a nonrefundable $55 supplemental application fee. The supplemental application for the 2022-23 admission cycle will be available mid-May 2022.
3. CASPer is required for all applicants. CASPer is an online, video-scenario based, situational judgement test that assesses non-cognitive attributes. Results are valid for one admissions cycle.
CASPer dates are posted each year on the CASPer website in mid-March. You will be required to enter your CASPA ID for the CASPer assessment.
* Neither the GRE nor the PA-CAT is required.
* We only review your CASPer score. We do not require or review the CASPer Snapshot.
Please be sure to make the following e-mail addresses safe to receive in your e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, PA-Info@ucdenver.edu, and firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also check your Spam or Junk mail folders periodically to be sure that e-mails from CHA/PA and CASPA are received.