Shared Content Block:
The 2022-23 admission cycle is open. The deadline for the CASPA and supplemental applications is September 1. The CASPA application needs to be complete (not verified) by September 1 to meet the deadline. CHA/PA has rolling admissions.
1. Verified CASPA application including three letters of recommendation. The CASPA application is now open.
2. CHA/PA Program supplemental application and a nonrefundable $55 supplemental application fee. The supplemental application for the 2022-23 admission cycle can be accessed at: https://som.ucdenver.edu/CHAPASupplementalApplication/
3. CASPer is required for all applicants. CASPer is an online, video-scenario based, situational judgement test that assesses non-cognitive attributes. Results are valid for one admissions cycle.
CASPer dates are posted each year on the CASPer website in mid-March. You will be required to enter your CASPA ID for the CASPer assessment. The last CASPer test date accepted for the 2022-23 admission cycle is August 28, 2022.
* Neither the GRE nor the PA-CAT is required.
* We only review your CASPer score. We do not require or review the CASPer Snapshot.
Note that all applicants are required to submit verification of COVID vaccination and COVID booster in order to interview.
Please be sure to make the following e-mail addresses safe to receive in your e-mail account: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, PA-Info@ucdenver.edu, and email@example.com. You should also check your Spam or Junk mail folders periodically to be sure that e-mails from CHA/PA and CASPA are received.