This 10 session, 20-week experience will provide a structured and mentored manuscript preparation experience for QI scholars.
- Sessions are 1 hour and delivered via Zoom.
- Sessions comprise a short didactic followed by mentored manuscript review.
- Didactic topics include SQUIRE Guidelines, key section requirements, copy/line editing, and responding to reviewers. See full syllabus for Spring 2024 Cohort.
- Participants will prepare manuscript section drafts between sessions.
- Mentors and peers will review each section draft between sessions and provide constructive feedback during sessions. See list of current mentors.
Getting started writing and writing the Introduction
Writing a great paper
Tables and figures
Editing and copy editing
Responding to reviewers