Ki-Suk Kim, PhD
12801 E. 17th Ave., M8106
Aurora, CO, 80045
- 03/2012-09/2015 PhD, Biochemistry, Magna Cum Laude, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
- 03/2010-02/2012 MS, Biochemistry, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
- 03/2002-02/2010 BS, Molecular and Life Science, Hanyang University, South Korea
- 09/2015-08/2020 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Surgery, University of Michigan
1) Exploring therapeutic options for obesity treatment and prevention through the lens of bariatric surgery study and gut peptide biology. 2) Defining the role of intestinal stem cell differentiation on glucose and energy homeostasis.