Crnic Institute Blumenthal Fellowship Application Information
Application Submission Due: June 16, 2023
Decisions Communicated to Applicants: July 17, 2023
Funding of Successful Applicants Begins: August 1, 2023
Applications are due at 11:59 PM MST on June 16, 2023.
- Application Components should be submitted as PDF documents and include:
- Description of research project.
- Initial Applicants: Two page maximum, not including references.
- Renewal Applicants: Describe the progress of your project over the past year and outline the future
direction of your project
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of recommendation from your thesis advisor or faculty mentor.
- Estimated Budget including stipend/salary and tuition estimated for 8/1/23-7/31/24.
* The Crnic Institute will keep all Application Components strictly confidential.