Crnic Blumenthal Fellowship Application Information
Application Submission Due: June 15, 2022
Decisions Communicated to Applicants: July 15, 2022
Funding of Successful Applicants Begins: August 1, 2022
Applications are due at 11:59 PM MST on June 15, 2022.
- Application Components should be submitted as PDF documents and include:
- Description of research project.
- Initial Applicants: Two page maximum, not including references.
- Renewal Applicants: Describe the progress of your project over the past year and outline the future
direction of your project
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of recommendation from your thesis advisor or faculty mentor.
* The Crnic Institute will keep all Application Components strictly confidential.