Applications are due by March 1, 2020.
Applicants will be notified about decision for invitation by March 8, 2020.
All questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- two-day cadaver-based workshop dedicated to surgical residents interested in humanitarian work
- Procedures include: external fixation (without power), craniotomy (without power), non-mesh hernia repair
- Taught by University of Colorado surgical faculty from the following specialties: General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, OBGYN, Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, & Anesthesiology
- This course is free for all residents.
- This course is open to residents in general surgery, OBGYN, and orthopedics.
- Applicants must be in or beyond their PGY3 year to apply.
- Residents must commit to the full 2 day course.
- Application materials, which can be uploaded via the application link above, include the following:
- a brief 500 word description on your experience and interest in global surgery, including how you this course will benefit you in the future.
- a letter from your Program Director allowing participation for the full 2-day course
- a current CV
For more details, see our website: https://www.coloradoglobalsurgery.org/