- We will not accept any applications sent to us in ERAS after 4pm on Thursday, October 7th, 2021.
- Our required application materials are the same as ERAS (Transcript, Chairman's or Departmental Letter, two Letters of Recommendation, USMLE Transcript, Personal Statement, etc).
- Ensure you note all NRMP numbers for tracks you would like to be considered for (listed below).
- Please indicate if you will be participating in the couples match.
- Applications for PGY-2 and 3 positions will be accepted through our office as openings arise.
- Prelims applying to the categorical Anesthesiology and Neurology programs at the University of Colorado that want to interview with us must apply to our program as well for an interview by September 29th.
We will screen all applications and offer interviews to candidates whose academic and personal strengths indicate they would have a reasonable chance to match with us.
Categorical Internal Medicine (NRMP 1076140C0)
Internal Medicine-Hospitalist (NRMP 1076140C1)
Primary Care Internal Medicine (NRMP 1076140M0)
Preliminary Internal Medicine (NRMP 1076140P0)
Physician Scientist Training Program (NRMP 1076140C2)