- Applications for internship will only be accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Our required application materials are the same as ERAS (Transcript, Chairman's or
- Departmental Letter, two Letters of Recommendation, USMLE Transcript, Personal Statement, etc).
- Applications for PGY-2 and 3 positions will be accepted through our office as openings arise.
- Prelims applying to the categorical Anesthesiology and Neurology programs at the University of Colorado that want to interview with us must apply to our program as well for an interview by October 21st.
We will screen all applications and offer interviews to candidates whose academic and personal strengths indicate that they would have a reasonable chance to match with us. Please indicate if you will be participating in the couples match.
Categorical Internal Medicine (NRMP 1076140C0)
Internal Medicine-Hospitalist (NRMP 1076140C1)
Primary Care Internal Medicine (NRMP 1076140M0)
Preliminary Internal Medicine (NRMP 1076140P0)
Physician Scientist Training Program (NRMP 1076140C2)
- Train future physician leaders in clinical care, biomedical discovery, medical education and patient advocacy
- Train physicians who will meet the needs of our region and beyond including primary care physicians, hospitalists, and those interested in pursuing world-class subspecialty training
- Create individualized educational experiences based on your career interests and goals
- Cultivate a residency program full of diverse residents, seeing complex patients across a multitude of training sites
- Ensure a culture of inclusivity and equity at all training sites
- Produce a well-supported and thriving housestaff with a focus on wellness, both of themselves and their patients
- Focus on the development of leadership qualities throughout training
- Anticipate the changing needs of healthcare and best prepare our residents to thrive in this ever-adapting system