Below are tentative dates for the 2024 Application and Interview Cycle. These dates are subject to change.
Initial application to the MST Program at the University of Colorado involves the completion of the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) On-Line Application and the submission of the SOM secondary application and payment of fee.
The deadline for submission of a complete MSTP application via AMCAS is November 30, 2023. A complete application includes the following:
- AMCAS Application (must be submitted by October 15, 2023)
- School of Medicine Secondary Application and fee (must be received by November 30, 2023)
- CASPer Exam and Altus Suite Results (received by November 30, 2023). Altus Suite includes the following exams:
- CASPer: a 60-90 minute online situational judgement test (SJT)
- Snapshot: a 10-minute one-way interview with standardized questions
- Duet: a 15-minute value-alignment assessment
- All Letters of Recommendation
|First Round of Secondary Invites (Open Date)||July 24th, 2023|
|Date Screening begins ||July 24th, 2023|
|MSTP Interview Days ||November 1st and 2nd, 2023|
|MSTP Interview Days ||November 15th and 16th, 2023|
|Date Committee Meetings begin ||Week of November 27th, 2023|
|Date Secondary Application Closes (Close Date) ||November 30th, 2023|
|MSTP Interview Days||December 6th and 7th, 2023|
|MSTP Interview Days||December 14th and 15th, 2023|
|MSTP Interview Days||January 10th and 11th, 2024|
|MSTP Interview Days||January 18th and 19th, 2024|
|Interviews Conclude ||February 2024|
|MSTP Second Look Weekend ||March 14th, 2024|
2024 Entering Class
CU MSTP Admissions Interviews will be conducted virtually in the 2024 application cycle. Interviews consist of activities across two days. The first day includes program presentations, a small group activity, and scored 1:1 interviews. The second interview
day consists of informal 1:1 interviews with current MSTP faculty. The applicant may select preferred faculty for the administration to seek to schedule with for these sessions. Dates below are subject to change.
The CU MSTP adheres to
the policies and deadlines for the AMCAS Choose your Medical School tool to identify a matriculating class.