The Neurotechnology Center machine shop is located in room NG003 on the ground floor of Building 500 (northwest corner) at the Anschutz Medical Campus (View Map). The shop's equipment and staff are there to meet the custom design and machining needs of the faculty, staff and students of the UC Denver-Anschutz Medical Campus.
|Services Include:||Shop Machinery Includes: |
- CNC Machining
- Milling / Turning- Laser Cutting - 3D Printing - Sheet Metal Cutting / Bending - Welding - Wood Working - Plastics
- Manual Milling Machines (One with Digital Readout)
- Full 3-Axis Automation CNC Milling Machine
- Laser Cutter / Engraver
- Large-Format Dual-Head FFF 3D Printer
- Metal Lathes (One high-precision)
- Wood / Metal-Cutting Band Saws
- Table Saw
- Panel Saw- Precision Surface Grinder
- Drill Press- 12" disk sander, 6" belt sander - Shearing, Bending, Pressing Equipment - Extensive Tooling & Precision Measuring Devices
|SHOP LABOR RATE – Consultation, Design, and Production|
| ||NeuroTechnology Center Member User||Non-Member Campus User||Off-Campus User|
|Price / Hour||$67||$95||$153|
We can design your part from scratch or work with an existing design using Solidworks or Fusion 360. The shop routinely stocks a modest amount of material (acrylic, aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, hardware). Charges are based upon project time and material costs. Payment for services is made with a current university speed type through iLabs or can be billed to outside sources using a credit card payment. The shop is staffed by one full-time machinist, stop by 10-5 M-F to discuss projects. Contact Ryan Mettetal at email@example.com to discuss a project, to arrange a meeting or with questions.
Look forward to working on your project!