Certified CME Activities
- Contact the office of CME to review and discuss the proposed activity.
- Complete a Pre-Application questionnaire including information regarding the planning committee.
- If the Pre-Application meets the criteria for certified CME, you will be provided with an Activity Development Application.
- Complete the Activity Development Application, sign and submit it with the requested documentation to the office of CME.
- Activity applications should be submitted 6-9 months prior to the activity start date.
- Each application will undergo a review process by the Associate Dean for CME and may take up to 4 weeks to process (if additional support information is needed or changes are requested).
- Support documentation includes: Preliminary Budget, Preliminary Agenda/Schedule, support data for practice gap and needs assessment documentation.
- A service fee will be collected upon approval of the application.
CME Activity Categories
- Regularly Scheduled Conferences
- Journal Clubs
- Live Internet Webinars
- Learning from Teaching
- Monographs, Podcasts, CD-ROMs, DVDs
- Archived Webinars
- Other Web-based activities
Test-item Writing Activities
Journal-based CME Activities
Manuscript Review Activities
PI CME Activities
Internet Point-of-Care Activities
Policies and Procedures
The following Policies and Procedures are available to you as you plan your CME activity.
Disclosure and Conflict Resolution
Commercial Support, Exhibits, Advertising and Logos