PRESTIGE Scholars Receive:
- A salary of approximately $35,000, plus an additional $5,000 to pay for health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Tuition remission for graduate courses and/or undergraduate science courses deemed necessary to enhance the scholar’s preparedness for graduate school,
- Travel expenses to attend or present at a scientific conference (up to $2,000 each year),
- Exceptional mentored research experience at CU Anschutz,
- Support in developing and preparing a competitive MD program application to a top tier medical school,
- High-quality professional and career development activities designed to meet each PRESTIGE scholar’s needs and goals,
- And networking and community building opportunities to enable the scholar to integrate into the social and research environment.