Leadership is a 2-day course that offers program participants a
transformational learning experience that expands their ability to lead
sustainable change, generate greater engagement in an era of change fatigue, and
bring out the best in individuals and teams while achieving outstanding
The cost of the class is $350 per person for two 8-hour days of training.
Facilitative Leadership is an advanced leadership development course that creates competence in seven core leadership domains.
- Increasing engagement through a compelling vision;
- Balancing and integrating work that improves processes, relationships, and attention to results;
- Enhancing buy-in and accountability through greater team member participation in decision-making;
- Designing clearer “pathways to action” that allow team members to help keep initiatives on track;
- Rapid development of consensus;
- Coaching to increase performance;
- Validating and celebrating others' success.
Session 10: February 4th and 5th, 2021
Session 11: April 29th and 30th, 2021