CURRENT COVID POLICY FOR 2022 UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO MIDWINTER MEETING
We recognize the recent surge of COVID-19 due to the omicron variant and are taking steps to make this event as safe as possible.
Registrants, Spouses and Family COVID-19 Vaccination and/or Testing Requirement
- COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative PCR-19 test (either PCR or antigen) is the condition of issuing a meeting ID card during registration. Therefore, the wearing of the ID card is required during the length of the meeting (educational and non-educational events).
- All registrants, spouses and family members must either prove full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test (up to 72 hours prior to their arrival date) prior to your arrival in Vail, Colorado. This documentation will be required upon arrival to the registration desk.
- Children over the age of 5 with proof of vaccination or all children with a negative COVID-19 test may participate in the Sunday night cocktail social event, daily breakfasts, and afternoon snacks. Providing this documentation upon your arrival to the registration desk is a requirement. Each individual will be issued a meeting ID.
- All conference registrants failing to meet the above requirement will not be allowed to attend. All spouses and family members failing the above requirements will only be provided with food to be consumed in your room.
- Rapid COVID-19 testing is not available in Vail at health and pharmacy facilities and COVID-19 testing information is available at: https://www.vailhealth.org/covid-19/covid-19-testing. Therefore, DO NOT ARRIVE IN VAIL WITHOUT MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS.
During Scientific Meeting
- Attendees must wear their masks during the scientific sessions except when eating or drinking.
- Please note that Cloth masks will not be permitted. A surgical mask or higher grade should be used. A limited supply of surgical masks may be available, but please come prepared.
- Appropriate social distancing will be enforced.
During Reception, Breakfast, and Afternoon Snacks
- Masks are not required to be worn when actively eating or drinking in the exhibit hall. Participants are encouraged to wear a mask when socializing and talking to company representatives.
- Social distancing is encouraged at all times.
- Spouses and family members failing to meet COVID-19 requirements will need to have food delivered to them by the registrant.