Find the Right Care for You

Cerebral Palsy Adult Transition Study

Find the Right Care for YouFor people with cerebral palsy, there are a lot of considerations when choosing your health care providers. The NSW Council for Intellectual Disability has a resource to help you find the right doctor, summarized below.

What experience should the doctor have?

Jan 7, 2020, 16:36 PM
Question : What experience should the doctor have?
See if the doctor does an annual Medicare health assessment or coordinates follow-up care. Ask if the doctor has experience with people with intellectual disability, or if they'd like to know more or receive written information. You should also determine whether they coordinate with other disability professionals or if they have a height-adjustable examination bed.
Related campus :
  • CU Anschutz
Related target Audience :
Tags :
Categories :