Over the past decade, we’ve worked together to develop a strategic and balanced approach to building clinical, research, education, and community-based programs that support our complex and awe-inspiring mission. As a result, these programmatic efforts have established a strong foundation for the Department of Medicine and have built capacity for:
• Strategic recruitment of high-caliber faculty and trainees
• Aggressive retention of our faculty
• Thoughtful and supportive approaches to career development for faculty and trainees
• A strong diverse training program
• Development and enhancement of interdisciplinary programs
• Management and growth of an expanding clinical enterprise while maintaining our strategic vision
The Department of Medicine Program Summary outlines our outstanding programmatic developments in each of our mission areas over the past decade. While these programs are listed throughout our website, this document serves as a comprehensive guide of all of the Department of Medicine's program offerings.
To promote transparency throughout the Department of Medicine, a list of our current committees are published.
Equity Oversight Committee
Program to Advance Gender Equity (PAGE) Committee
2021 Mid-Course Review Committee
WellDOM Leadership Representatives
Expert Council for Clinical Excellence and Leadership (EXCCEL)