6th Annual DOM Shark Tank Competition—May 12 from Noon–1pm (During Grand Rounds)
Please join us as the sharks hunt for the best high value care project. The winner of the competition will receive one year of support from the DOM Quality & Patient Safety Team including coaching, project management, data analytics prioritization, showcasing in high visibility platforms and the coveted Shark Tank trophy. Support your colleagues and watch all of the finalist presentations. Zoom info—click here.
- Christopher King, MD—Homeward Bound: Improving System Flow and Patient Satisfaction Through Expanded Take Back Agreements
- Annie Chen, MD—Improving Identification and Management of Anemia in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Alana Freifeld, MD—Where is the PFT? Improving Lung Function Testing Rates Among Adults Presumed to Have Asthma
- Jonathan Treem, MD; Cara Thompson, MSPC, RN, CHPN—Remote Patient Monitoring of Oncology Patients to Reduce Preventable Acute Care Utilization: A Multidisciplinary Collaborative Pilot
- Elizabeth Matthews, MD; Jose Henao Cordero, MD—Vaccination for Patients on or Starting Immunosuppressive Therapy: Increasing Compliance through Standardized Guidelines and Improved Access
Presentation from AY21–22 Shark Tank Winner:
Lorna Allen, FNP-C—Standardizing the OPAT Discharge Process: Improving Transitions in Care
We will hear presentations from each of the finalists, then our sharks will deliberate and choose the winner of the 6th Annual DOM Shark Tank Competition. We’ll also ask the audience to vote on their favorite presentation to decide which team receives the new “Baby Shark Award”.