One Stop Shopping for Financial Forms


Financial forms are updated in January and August. Please make sure you are using the most current version of the forms.

​Accounting Services for University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus
Finance forms for cash receipts, chartfield-related requests, cost allocation survey, equipment-related such as tagging, disposal, transfers, loan, or trade-in, Finance access, gift card approval and responsibility, gift-in-kind, gift fund setup and responsibility, HR System access, interdepartmental invoice (IN), establishing a petty cash fund, and separation of pay.

Human Resources for University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus
Human Resources forms, templates and processes can be located on this site. Forms and information regarding job descriptions, letters of offer, search resources for all types of employees; work records and leave forms for classified staff, exempt and faculty; separation for University employment; performance management; and other related forms. Please note the School of Medicine has some unique nuances in this area and therefore, we recommend contacting our Dean’s Offic​e Liaison​ and Faculty Affairs for guidance.

Office of Grants and Contracts (OGC)
Forms for obtaining and administering extramural funds, and complying with University and sponsor guidelines. These include forms for grant application, routing forms, consortium letters, variance requests (F&A/indirect cost, intellectual property, publications), VA MOU, budget worksheet, contract proposal, award administration, subrecipient agreements, and sponsor forms.

Office of University Controller (OUC)
Finance forms for cash receipts, chartfield-related requests, fundraising, gift funds, interdepartmental invoices (IN), and templates for supporting foundation invoice or memorandum of agreement (MOA).

Payroll and Benefit Services (PBS)
All types of forms related to University employment including IRS W-2, W-4, and State of Colorado forms. There is the much-used additional pay form which covers payments outside an employee’s regular salary such as bonuses, incentive pay, and moving expenses. Other forms available are address/contact changes, benefit enrollment, CU Foundation payroll deduction, direct deposit, emergency contact, employee work record samples, leave requests and records, faculty oath, flexible spending, hand drawn warrant, moving expense reimbursements (MVN and MVT), retirement forms, retirement/savings plans, and insurance/disability.

Procurement Service Center (PSC)
The PSC forms are used to purchase or pay for items, to provide required documentation and/or approval for the purchase of items, or to request specific updates. Forms needed to request or update University procurement and travel cards and to become an Approving Official for either card as well as for requesting Violation Notifications can be found at the PSC’s website.  Vendor enablement is used to add a vendor to our online procurement system, CU Marketplace.
Forms for access to University financial systems (PeopleSoft FIN and CU Marketplace) are available here. The travel arranger form permits someone other than the traveler to process travel requests. The delegate authorization form allows another employee to create monthly procurement card reports or employee reimbursements in our online Concur Travel and Expense system.
Important policy-related forms include honorarium (HNR), official function (OFF) – also used for any event involving alcohol, recognition award reporting to employees and others, and study subject payments. These forms are required as backup; most often requiring prior Officer, Campus or HR approval before completing a purchasing transaction or holding an event.