Monthly trainings are provided to researchers on a variety of topics to hone and sharpen their research, grants management, communications and other academic and career development skills. The tailored, hands-on trainings are offered by the Center’s Senior Faculty and other experts at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus and are open to all researchers affiliated with the Center.
To learn more about upcoming trainings or to suggest a topic, contact email@example.com.
Past Academic & Career Development Trainings
- How to Write a Persuasive Hypothesis & Specific Aims
- How to Present your Data to a Professional and Lay Audience
- Manuscript Writing
- Managing a Lab: Working with Personnel
Budget Reconciliation & Understanding Financial Reports
- Sharing your Science on Social Media: Harnessing the Power of Twitter to Advance your Career
- Developing your Personal Vision & Mission Statements
- Conflict Management
- Biostatistical Support for Study Design, Power Calculations and Data Analysis