Our program accepts up to seven fellows every year through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Qualified and interested applicants should apply through ERAS, the online application service of the AAMC. The ACGME Program ID Number for our fellowship is 0420721020. Your letters of recommendation, in-training examination scores, and ABA Basic examination results should be submitted through the ERAS system. All interviews will be completed virtually.
must have the following qualifications:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency accredited by one of the following organizations
- American Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- College of Family Physicians Canada (CFPC)
- Eligibility for medical licensure in the state of Colorado, including a passing score on the USMLE or COMLEX step 3 exam
- Authorization to work in the United States. For international applicants, we accept J1 visas, but are unable to support H1B visas.
- December: ERAS system opens for submissions
- February: Begin invitations for interviews
- April-July: Virtual interviews are conducted
- May: ERAS system closes for submissions
- September: Rank lists due
- October: Match Day