- Degree: BA/BS
- GPA: A minimum of 3.00 is recommended
- Prerequisite courses: N/A
Applicants for the D&I Certificate Program must submit the following documents to the program for review:
- Graduate Certificate Application Form – see below for guidance on which form to complete.
- Statements of D&I Interests (200-word limit per question):
- What makes you interested in seeking specialized training in Dissemination and Implementation Science?
- What do you hope to gain professionally from the certificate program?
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Transcripts from Highest Degree (current or completed)
- You will need to contact the academic institution that you attended/are attending to obtain an unofficial or official transcript. The transcript must include a transcript legend.
Typically, this is done through the Office of the Registrar but this could vary depending on the school or university.
- Unofficial transcripts are acceptable for US institution transcripts
- Official transcripts are required for any transcripts obtained from international institutions. In addition, If your transcript was issued in a language other than English, you must also provide a certified English translation of the transcript. CU Denver does not have a preferred translation provider; we recommend that you use an
ATA member company.
When requesting an official transcript from your school and/or a certified translation of your transcript please instruct the school/translation service to send your transcript directly from their office to:
Clinical Science Program
ATTN: Amanda Whiting
University of Colorado Denver
12401 East 17th Avenue, Campus Box B141
Leprino Bldg, Rm 351
Aurora, CO 80045
Official electronic transcripts are encouraged and should be e-mailed to Amanda Whiting.
Special Request: Due to the situation with the Coronavirus, we are unable to review transcripts that are mailed to the campus. Please make sure to request electronic transcripts and if those are not available, provide the program with documentation of your efforts.
- Special guidance for MD applicants - must include a transcript from an undergraduate degree in addition to the transcript from your MD degree.
- Special guidance for International applicants (applicants that are NOT US Citizens or US Permanent Residents)
- In addition to the general admission requirements listed above, international applicants may need to provide proof of English language Proficiency (ELP). Please visit the International Admissions website
to check for citizenship exemptions and acceptable tests and score requirements. Another source for information for the ELP requirement can be found here
- In addition, we currently do not have any research or teaching assistantships to support the educational costs of international students.
- We encourage you to contact Galit Mankin (Galit.Mankin@cuanschutz.edu) with your understanding of what your application should include in terms of these materials to confirm.
- Please note that the D&I Certificate Program does not provide stipends to assist with tuition and/or room and board expenses which are unnecessary for this fully online program.
- Applications done once a year for the Summer or Fall semesters.
- March 1, 2021 for Summer or Fall semesters (starts June and August respectively)
IMPORTANT – guidance on selecting the appropriate D&I Certificate application:
- If you are not currently affiliated with the University of Colorado, complete the SLATE (University of Colorado Graduate school application).
SLATE applications will open on Feb 1.
- Some students with the University of Colorado will complete the above application and others will complete a FormStack application. To determine which application you should complete and for additional instructions, please review this table,
then click on the appropriate application below.
- Application links
1. SLATE (University of Colorado Graduate school non-degree application)
-University of Colorado Denver
-Graduate Non-Degree Admissions
-In the Academic Interests section, mark the "Certificate" option
-Select the "Dissemination and Implementation Certificate" option
D&I Certificate Cost information
See the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document under Certificate Resources on our main website page for details regarding program cost.
Questions about the application process? Contact Galit Mankin.