- Degree: BA/BS
- GPA: A minimum of 3.00 is recommended
- Prerequisite courses: N/A
Applicants for the D&I Certificate Program must submit the following documents to the program for review:
- Graduate Certificate Application Form – see below for guidance on which form to complete.
- Statements of D&I Interests (200-word limit per question):
- What makes you interested in seeking specialized training in Dissemination and Implementation Science?
- What do you hope to gain professionally from the certificate program?
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Transcripts from Highest Degree (current or completed)
- You will need to contact the academic institution that you attended/are attending to obtain an unofficial or official transcript. The transcript must include a transcript legend. Typically, this is done through the Office of the Registrar but this could vary depending on the school or university.
- Domestic applicants (United States citizens) - Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Official transcripts are required for international applicants.
- Special guidance for MD applicants - must include a transcript from an undergraduate degree in addition to the transcript from your MD degree.
- Special guidance for International applicants
- In addition to the general admission requirements listed above, international applicants may need to meet additional requirements dictated by the University, including completion of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam. For applicants from Canada, obtaining a satisfactory score on the TOEFL exam is not required for graduates of provinces outside of Quebec. Waivers of the need to complete the TOEFL exam may be obtained with appropriate justification. For additional information about these requirements, please review the International Student Requirements for Graduate School admissions.
- In addition, we currently do not have any research or teaching assistantships to support the educational costs of international students.
- Please note that the D&I Certificate Program does not provide stipends to assist with tuition and/or room and board expenses which are unnecessary for this fully online program.
As this Graduate Certificate is fully online and thus available from any geographic location, acceptance into this program will not serve as appropriate justification for international students to apply for a student visa to relocate to the United States solely for the purposes of this program of study.
- Applications done once a year for the Summer or Fall semesters.
- Check back in January 2021. Tentatively planning on March 15 deadline for Summer or Fall semesters (starts June and August respectively).
Important – guidance on selecting the appropriate D&I Certificate application:
D&I Certificate Cost information
See the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document under Certificate Resources on our main website page for details regarding program cost.
Questions about the application process? Contact Galit Mankin.